16 februari 2017

Collection Update - February 17th

Good Morning or Good Night depending on where you´re at in the world.

In Sweden where I´m at its just past 7 in the morning and I should be sleeping still but with all the stress that´s going on in my life at the moment it´s hard to get the peace to sleep.

So I thought I could update you on my latest horror purchases instead (Still have a Mail Day update to post as well), but I´ve almost caught up with myself again :)


Here we go:


  • Gothika
  • Jekyll + Hyde
  • The Prophecy: Uprising
  • Dead Birds
  • The Plague
  • Red Sands
  • Happy Tree Friends Vol 1
  • Chill Out Scooby Doo!
  • Dead Rising: Watchtower
  • Dead Rising: Endgame
  • Late Phases
  • Nosferatu The Vampyre
  • Don´t Look Now

  • Hemlock Grove Season 1-3
  • Moonlight: The Complete Series

Most of these were found at a local Goodwill Store, or more like half of them perhaps.
The other ones were ordered online :)

Dead Rising was actually better than I thought it would be, might be cause I´m mildly obsessed with the games.
I do wish that they would have made a movie based of Dead Rising 2.

I have no idea what Moonlight is about but I found it for $2-3 at the Goodwill and I thought why not.

The highlight of the Goodwill finds still has to be the 2-Disc Edition of Nosferatu.

I think I´m going to spend a couple of hours this morning fixing up the main part of this site a bit, it´s been dragging on for much longer than I expected.

Hopefully I can start adding some reviews soon as well.

Bye Bye for Now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar