19 januari 2017

Amazing Mailday


I went to pick up this humongous box at the Post Office a couple of days ago, the content is something that I've had on my "Wantlist" for a very long time.


To me this is a part of Swedish Horror History, not in the way that the movies are Swedish, well some of them are.
But the movies were released by a small Swedish company back in 2011, sadly they have since gone out of business.


I just have to say that THIS is the way to properly send movies, I cant give this guy cred enough.



I've received so many packages where the movies have been completely destroyed due to lazy people, so it was definitely refreshing to get a package as nicely packed as this.

Let´s Take a Closer Look at the Movies :)


The back of the movies are numbered #1-11 and they spell out "Dark Entert" I guess the idea was to make it to Dark Entertainment, but I´m fairly sure that these were the only ones released before they went out of business.
If I´m wrong please correct me :P


  • Brain Dead
  • La Petite Mort
  • Frankenstein Vs. The Creature From Blood Cove

  • Gutterballs
  • Hanger 
  • Torched

  • Död Vid Ankomst 
  • Syner 
  • Slaughter Disc

  • Hannah House
  • Necronos: Tower of Doom


Now I know these type of Horror movies are not for everyone, but I´m so happy to finally own them :D

If you wanna take a closer look at each individual movie, bonus feature and so on follow this link ---> Dark Entertainment Collection 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar