5 januari 2017

Back From the Busy Holiday Season

It´s finally time to get a grip on this Journal /Blog / Website whatever you wanna call it :P

We had a really nice holiday, busy and stressful at times but it´s always nice to celebrate Christmas with your family.

The stress to get everything done by Christmas day put a complete halt to this site and to the collection.
Well it didn´t exactly put a stop to the Collection it rather caused the Collection to spiral out of control.


This is what my December "haul" looked like on Christmas Day...
Since then I´ve received at least 20 additional movies.

So getting this mess in order is definitely at the top of my list.

I will start to go into more details with the Mail Day and Store Pickups as soon as I possibly can.


I hope you all had a great Holiday Season!
Its time for me to start figuring this mess out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar