1 oktober 2016

Goodwill Hunting

The Goodwill closest to my home had their annual "music sale" a couple of days ago.
They usually have some pretty cool old records and musical instruments, I have to say this year was not at all as good as last year but I managed to find a couple of things anyway.


I was mostly looking for old soundtrack records, and these are the ones I could find.
Actually I picked up the Little Shop of Horrors record at another store in town.

Since the music sale was kind of a let down we decided to take advantage of the "nice" weather :P (Very Windy) but anyway we were already outside so why not.
We swung by a couple of different goodwill stores but sadly there wasn't that much to find.


This is pretty much all I could find.

It´s getting harder and harder to find anything I need.
Thankfully there is a pretty awesome store in town that sells a lot of imported movies and things like that.
I did pick up a couple of things there instead but that will be in another post (coming up right after I post this one)

I had a shitty start to this day so I´m gonna go and grab a cup of coffee and put on a Horror movie and hopefully the day will turn out decent.

Hope You´ll have a better Saturday than the one I´m having :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar