27 september 2016

Goodwill + Halloween Shopping

There´s a Goodwill outside of town that´s only opened on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, so we decided to go there yesterday to check it out.

They had changed their opening hours so when we got there they had already been open for 2 hours, which usually means that all the good stuff are gone.

But thankfully I was able to find a few goodies :)


I had the Stephen King book already but only in paperback and the Evil Dead 2 was a different release from the one I have.

I picked up a couple of other horror movies as well that I will try to re-sell later on.

On the way back we had to swing by the grocery store and they had Finally started to unpack their Halloween things.


I always try to pick up a few new things around Halloween, but I want decor that I can display all year around.
Horror isn't a Halloween thing for me its a 365 days a year thing :D

I´ll get a few more pictures up on the main part of the site as soon as I can.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar