1 oktober 2016

Sci-Fi Bookstore + Mail Day


So this is the store that I was talking about in the previous entry.
They recently relocated and the new venue is so much better than the old one.

Initially I went by the store to pick up A Christmas Horror story but it was sold out, I had to order it instead.
But while I was there I decided to have a look around and see if there was anything else that I could need.

They had quite a few movies that I wanted/needed.


These are the ones I picked up this time + Mark of a Witch, for some reason I forgot to take a picture of that one.
I've been wanting to see Lizzie Borden for a long time but I haven't been able to find it until now.

I also received 2 movies by mail so I thought I could add them to this post as well since there is only 2 of them:


First up is this gorgeous Arrow release of The Stuff, I've been meaning to buy it for months but it was out of stock every time, but I finally got a hold of it!

Next up is a movie that I was sure that I had but I couldn't find it anywhere:


This will be all for now.
I have a couple of movies that should show up in a week or so, but until then Take Care!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar