16 mars 2017

Collection Update - March 17th, 2017

Time for another update :)

I´m thinking about keeping this as a weekly update thing, depending on the amount of movies of course.
It´s not every week that I get new movies even though lately that has been pretty much the case.

But in trying to find some structure to this I´m thinking that a weekly update would probably be the best, so I´m gonna go with that and see how that goes.

So anyway here are the most recent movies, I did get a couple of additional movies but I had already snapped a picture of these ones so the rest will have to wait until the next update :)



  • Heart Stopper
  • Carnival of Souls
  • Dead of the Nite
  • One Eyed Monster
These were all pretty much "blind buys", well not Carnival of Souls of course.
Buying a movie called "One Eyed Monster" featuring Ron Jeremy can only end one way - laughter.
I´m a huge fan of Troma and this seemed very close to the goofiness of their movies so I definitely wanted to check it out.

Dead of the Nite and Heart Stopper are both movies that I don´t know all that much about but Robert Englund is a personal favorite and Tony Todd is not all that shabby either.
I do make a few "Blind Buys" here and there, as long as I can get the movies for a fair price then I don´t see the harm in it.

I know certain people nag about why buy "crappy" horror movies?
Is that just to gain a larger collection?

First off all there are no guide map to collecting horror, I would NEVER tell anyone what to collect or even meddle in what someone else wants to buy.
Personally I collect Horror movies, all types of horror movies.
Some blind buys have turned out to be absolutely amazing just as some mainstream, highly raved about horror movies can turn out to be complete garbage.

I could go on an on about what I think about the people that constantly attack others on social media but I won´t (at least not now) instead I´m going to continue with this update:


  • Stage Fright
  • Silent Hill: Revelation
  • Seconds Apart 
  • Prowl
Here we have a pretty good example of how not all sequels turn out the way you want it to.
I LOVED the first Silent Hill movie but the sequel left me equally disappointed. 
The "monsters" of Silent Hill: Revelation is what you would expect but the story line was far from great. I will go into more of a detailed review on that on a later occasion.

  • Dangerous Water aka Spring Break Shark Attack
  • 5 Senses of Fear
  • Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated Season 2 Vol 4
  • God of Vampires
And lastly: 

  • Survival of the Dead 
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Cell
  • Scream 4
These were all alternate releases to movies I already have in my collection.

This is it for now, the next update will contain something pretty awesome so make sure to check back in for that :P
It´s 3 in the morning here (European Time) and I should be sleeping but I´m gonna try and get some work done on the main part of the blog before I try to go back to sleep.


Hope you´ll have a Good Night and a Great Weekend.

Bye for now



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar