27 mars 2017

Collection Update - March 27th, 2017

Hello Boils and Ghouls it´s time for another weekly Horror Update.

I found a couple of goodies this week or the week that passed I should say, I made some space for additional horror movies but that´s filling up fast.
Thankfully I got a call from work, I was asked to work extra for 1 month straight, everyday...ugh

It´s gonna suck working double almost everyday but the change in paycheck will be substantial and I will try to keep that in mind when work gets too boring.
I really need to switch out two of my large shelves (for even larger ones) and I need to get a tattoo appointment booked so money is definitely needed :P

Not to mention all the horror movies I have on pre-order.
But enough rambling and on to this weeks Horror Update:


  • Lovely Molly
  • The Tomb
  • June 
  • The Sand
This were all picked up at Kvarnvideo, the video store in town that´s sadly closing on the 31st of this month. If you live in Sweden like I do there will be a link to their website at the end of this post.


  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Danish Release)
  • Hellraiser: Inferno
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932 and 1941 Version)
  • Without Warning
  • The Legend of Hell House
Just like the previous ones these were picked up at Kvarnvideo.

  • Burying the Ex
  • Supernatural Paranormal
  • Suck
Burying the Ex came from Ginza and the other two came from... you guessed it Kvarnvideo.

I´m still waiting for one part of the order from Ginza, and I´m starting to doubt if I´ll ever see that movie, when I ordered it they said it´s on the way to their warehouse/Storage facility whatever you wish to call it.
Anyway that was a a couple of weeks ago now, I don´t mind waiting for something I know is coming, but there is absolutely no information about my order whatsoever.

I totally get that keeping every title in stock might be hard but come on, you don´t leave someone hanging for weeks and weeks without at least update them on the situation.

Last but not least:


  • Deodato´s Cinema of Death
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • Ballad In Blood
Ruggero Deodato is back.
I´m really looking forward to watching Ballad in Blood, both Ballad in Blood and Cinema of Death was ordered from Discshop and the Cannibal Holocaust DVD came from Kvarnvideo as well.

I think I´m up to 3 copies of Cannibal Holocaust now but this one had a documentary I´ve never seen before as a bonus feature.

I´m gonna end this post with the link to Kvarnvideo as promised.
Again if you live in Sweden make sure to check them out.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar