9 mars 2017

Collection Update - March 9th, 2017

I´ve fallen a bit behind with the Collection update posts, but I will try and catch up as soon as I possibly can.

I haven´t been feeling well over the past week so everything got a bit pushed back, I have a bunch of new movies that need to be added to the main site and I need to find a space for them in my already overstocked shelves.

I really need to exchange the shelve I have to make room for additional movies.
Oh and I past 1700 Horror Movies this week which is pretty insane, specially when I think about the amount of movies that are left on my "Wantlist" and those are just the movies I could think of on the top of my head.

But anyway here we go with the first part of the new movies, I will be adding the rest hopefully this weekend :)



  • My Soul to Take 
  • Let the Right one In
  • The Gate - Collector´s Edition
  • Saw
  • In their Sleep
  • Hunger
These were a mix of movies that I didn´t have (In their Sleep and Hunger) and a couple of different releases that I didn't have before, I really don´t have the space for alternate editions but its too much fun to pass up :P


  • Scooby-Doo and the Ghosts
  • Scooby-Doo meets Kiss
  • Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King
  • Scooby-Doo meets Batman



  • Bug 
  • Stigmata

This will have to do for now, I have to get on with cleaning the apartment and hopefully find space for the new movies in the process.
With a little luck there will be a package for me at the post office later on today as well.

Have a Spooktacular Day ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar