16 maj 2017

Collection Update: May 16th - 2017

It´s that time of the week again where I catch up with the newest additions to the collection.
I decided to split this update into two parts, I found a lot of goodies at the swapmeet we went to last Saturday so I decided to make a separate update on those.

But first lets begin with a couple of awesome movies:


  • Nightmare Concert aka Cat in the Brain
  • Killerschlangen aka Rattlers
I won both of these at Tradera (Swedish eBay), I finally found Nightmare Concert for a price that wasn´t way over its actual value.
And the German cover of Rattlers was a must-have.

  • Possession
  • Phenomena
Possession was another Tradera score, Possession is a movie that´s usually way over-priced as well but I got this for a fair price.

Arrows release of Phenomena is nothing short of a gorgeous masterpiece, Phenomena has always been one of my favorite Argento movies, I made sure to place a pre-order on this release they sell out so fast (for good reason)


  • The Suckling aka Sewage Baby
  • Cabin Fever (2016)
  • Ouija: Origin of Evil
The Suckling is another one of those movies that I´ve been wanting for years.
I had Cabin Fever on pre-order for a reason that I can´t really explain right now.
I´m not a fan of Eli Roth to begin with, and I don´t see the point in this remake, reboot whatever you want to call it, more on that in a future review (Promise to get those started soon).

Ouija: Origin of Evil was a nice surprise however, it was a lot better that the first movie.


  • Witches & Demons Collection
  • The Hoarder
I will happily admit that I bought Witches & Demons for the cover alone, I had no idea what movies that was included in the collection before I bought it :D
Some covers are too awesome to pass on.

Now the Hoarder was a movie that I kinda had hopes for when I watched the trailer, it seemed interesting enough, but sadly fell short (Again I will hurry up with the reviews)


  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Bats 
  • Vacancy / Vacancy 2
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • Saw
I don´t think I have to explain again that I love to collect different editions :P

We´ve come to the end of this update:

  • Scooby-Doo
  • Scooby-Doo2: Monsters Unleashed
  • Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
I think I need to make a list of the Scooby-Doo movies I still need, Yes I´m just a grown up child when it comes to Cartoons :D

Anyway this was all for the first part of this weeks update.
Hopefully I can find the time to post the Swapmeet findings later on today.

I still have a lot to organize with the collection, I had to move everything around to make room for the enormous rat cage we bought.

So I should probably get back to that.

Have a great week everyone!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar