8 maj 2017

Collection Update: May 8th, 2017

My apartment is starting to resemble a post-apocalyptic poster.
I´m still way behind with the collection due to the insane work schedule I had last month.
So I´m gonna finish up with this update then I have to at least try and sort this mess up.

I really need to go and get additional shelves, but since I don´t own a car I have to wait until someone can take me to Ikea.
And that won´t happen until after the funeral on Friday...

Anyway here´s the newest update (actually I have received a few additional movies, but I´m holding out for a few more until I include them in the update section)


First up:



  • Stephen King - Knackarna (The Tommyknockers) Swedish 1st Edition
  • Stephen King - Knackarna (The Tommyknockers) Bra Böcker Edition
  • Stephen King - Dolores Claiborne
So my habit of wanting all available releases of movies and books is probably the main reason for my lack of space.
At least the books are too blame, they take up A Lot of space...

But one of the Tommyknockers was a 1st edition in excellent condition so I couldn´t pass on that one, the other one was meant as a replacement for the one I had at home, but I noticed they were different releases and I might end up keeping both...

Dolores Claiborne however was a book I needed, I have the paperback editions both in English and in Swedish, I love to read the paperbacks but the hardcovers looks so much nicer on the shelf.

Next up:


  • Stephen King - Secret Window (French Release)
Continuing with the buying movies I already have in different editions trend, here´s a French version of Secret Window.
Moving right along with:


  • Subhuman aka. Shelf Life
  • Dead Ringers
  • Species The Awakening (Japan Edition)
I usually stay away from Asian releases since they are usually bootlegs, this one looked legit however. 
It´s usually not that hard to spot the bootlegs, specially the ones with the foil on the covers ;)
So either this one is one of the best bootlegs I have ever seen or it´s the real deal.

Dead Ringers was a nice find, I haven´t seen that movie in a long time and Subhuman was a movie I didn´t own already so all and all 3 nice finds.

And last but not least:


  • Scooby-Doo Meets the Harlem Globetrotters
  • Scooby-Doo and the Zombies
Finishing off with 2 new additions to the Scooby collection :)

Well that was it for now, I will post another update as soon as the packages I´m waiting for decides to show up.
The Postal Service and I are not on speaking terms at the moment, they have lost a package and 2 more are delayed.

So we´ll just have to wait and see when they decide to deliver the other ones, oh and I have to go and pick up a few movies in town on Thursday as well, so I´ll probably wait with the update until then.

I guess I have to go and take care of the messy apartment now...

I´ve said it a million times and I´ll say it again... I´m gonna need a bigger boat uhm.. house 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar