2 maj 2017

Collection Update - May 3rd, 2017

The last month has been a true hell month.
I´ve been working my bum off at work, and my grandpa passed away so needless to say I haven´t had that much time to update the blog...

Things are starting to get back to normal, I still have a funeral to go to in about a weeks time but at least I´m not working day and night anymore.

I have picked up a few goodies along the way, no where near as many as I would have liked tho.
But here are the news for this week. (Might be posting another Collection Update later this week :D )


First Up:


  • Vampyres: Daughters of Dracula (Anchor Bay)
  • Alien Blood (Troma)
I picked up Vampyres on Tradera (Swedish version of eBay) and I found Alien Blood at one of the Goodwills in town.
I can honestly say that I´ve never seen that movie out in the wild before, I recognized the cover from the Troma website.


  • Scooby-Doo: Where´s My Mummy
  • Scooby-Doo: Camp Scare
  • Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
It´s no secret that I´m a huge fan of Anime and Cartoons.
At the moment it´s mostly Scooby-Doo movies that I´m trying to get my hands on.
It was one of my favorite shows growing up and it would be awesome to have a complete collection.


  • Casper´s Spöklika Jul
  • Batman Unlimited Monster Mayhem
I don´t think I´ve ever seen either of these movies but again I´m a huge fan of cartoons, specially cartoons that included monsters, ghosts or elements of horror.

These were the only movies I picked up for this first Update, I did find a couple of books as well tho.


  • Stephen King - Just After Sunset
  • Stephen King - Dead Zone (Swedish)
  • Stephen King - The Dark Tower II (Swedish)
  • Stephen King - Firestarter (Swedish)
  • Stephen King - 11/22/63
My Mom picked up Dead Zone for me and my Grandma picked up Firestarter and 11/22/63 for me along with a few replacements, some of my books are in horrible condition.
Or horrible is maybe exaggerating a bit, but they could definitely be nicer.

It definitely helps with the collection when I have people in my family that are willing to run around local goodwills and such :P (We live in different cities).


And lastly for this Update two blind buys.

I have no idea if these two books are any good, but summer is coming and I love to bring a book with me if we go to the park or out in the woods.
We spend a lot of time on the bus/train during summer as well but I usually get motion sick if I try to read on the bus :(

So this is it for the first update for this week.
I am expecting additional movies to show up this week, but you never know with the postal service..
If they do show up I might do another Update this week.

Until then Take Care!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar