25 maj 2017

Collection Update - Swapmeet

This update got extremely delayed...
I've been super busy preparing for Karolina´s birthday that was on the 24th of this month and things have been stressful with work as usual.

But enough with the excuses, this is the update that I should have posted at the beginning of this week, it´s from the swapmeet we went to last weekend.

I found a bunch of goodies for once, it´s usually the same garbage at the swapmeet, but I still go cause you never know :)

First Up:


  • Kemper: The Co-ed Killer
  • Sweeney Todd (Old Version)
  • The Living and the Dead
  • Buried Alive
  • Five Across the Eyes
  • Blood Trails
  • House on Haunted Hill
  • Steel Trap
  • Diary of a Serial Killer
  • Thr3e
    (apparently I that movie ended up on both of the pictures for some reason)
  • Deadly Blessing
  • Maneater
  • The Funhouse
  • Night of the Living dead
  • Chicago Massacre
  • The Hamiltons
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Mother of Tears
  • Carnival of Souls
  • Clear Lake
  • Babysitter Wanted
  • Cradle Will Fall
Now I have most of these movies already, but I did miss a few and the movies looked good together since they came from the same collection.
I got them all for a really awesome price so no harm done :)

Next Up:


  • Dungeon Girl
  • Devil Doll
  • Severance 
  • Rohtenburg
And lastly:


Not that I have that much space left on my walls but these were too good to pass up on, and I only payed like $0,50 each for them.

All of the goodies came from the same seller at the swapmeet.

The next swampmeet is tomorrow but I´m most likely not gonna make it to that one, there is a huge reptile/bug convention in town and I wouldn't miss that for anything.

I don´t really have the space for any more reptiles or spiders but if something really special shows up then I might be able to make some room :P

Anyway this will have to be it for this update.
I have a whole bunch of new movies that I need to get ready for the next update.
Hopefully I´ll have the time to do so over the weekend.

We went out on an awesome road trip yesterday and I managed to find a couple of movies out in the middle of no where at a garage/barn sale.

But more on that in the next update.

Bye Bye for now

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar