13 september 2016

Horror Hunt - September 10th

One of the Goodwill shops just outside of town had their reopening last Saturday, so we decided to go there and check if they had any new Horror Movies.

I bought the last ones they had when they were shutting the store for renovation, but I thought it would be worth checking out anyway.

I did find 4 Movies and 1 Stephen King Book.



The place was packed with people so I didn´t check the movies as thoroughly as I usually do.
When I got home I noticed that Captivity and Organizm are both Asian knock-offs.
I really hate that people leave movies like that at the goodwill.

I Don´t want any knock-off movies near my collection.

I only have myself to blame this time, I should have looked closer at the disc and the cover, but since there were so many people my anxiety was kicking in and I just wanted to get out of there. 

At least The Fear and Dreams in the Witch-House were totally legit copies, and finally a hardcover version of Wizards and Glass.

I probably won´t go out on another Horror Hunt until I get my new paycheck in about a week.

But I do have a few Mailday unboxing posts coming up :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar