16 september 2016

Mail Day - Unboxing

I received two packages from Ginza this week, one of them was a package that I had been waiting for forever.
Really happy that it showed up finally.



Here´s package no.1
This was the one I had been waiting a couple of weeks for, it was a special order but still when it says 3-6 days its kind of a bummer when it takes 3 times that long to get it.
Anyway no need to dwell on that, it showed up and that´s the important part.


And here´s the beauty that was in the package, I don´t think I've seen this movie before.
It´s released by SRS Cinema, they usually release pretty awesome rare and gory movies.
So I definitely have high hopes for this one.

Next up Package No.2


The movies in this package were more of a random buy.
I usually go through their page once in a while and just pick out some horror movies that I don´t already have, pretty much just randomly choosing a couple.


And here are the ones I ended up with this time :)

All and all these are the ones I got:

  • Teenage Slumber Party Nightmare
  • L.A. Zombie
  • Otto; or, Up With the Dead
  • The Strange Colour of Your Body´s Tears
  • Remains
  • The Incident
This will be the last Mail Day unboxing until the end of the month (I think)






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar