10 september 2016

Horror Hunt - September 6th

I should have posted this a couple of days ago, but I got caught up adding the movies to the main part of the site.

It´s proven to be a bigger task than I expected, but I will get the site done eventually :P

Anyway we went out for a ride last Tuesday, we had some grocery shopping to take care off
but there is this place right by one of the grocery stores called "Butiksloppis" it´s pretty much a consignment store.
People rent a cabinet for a week or however long they want and the store takes care of the sales.


I have been able to find some awesome movies there in the past, but not this day sadly.
There were plenty of movies just not any that I needed this time.

But I did find something almost as amazing and totally unexpected.

This little guy.
This is a Kidrobot Lootcrate exclusive Alien Plush Facehugger.
I don´t know why someone would drop that off there but all I can say is Thanks :P

I looked it up online once I got back home and it goes for anywhere between $10-15 and I payed $1.17 for this one if I´m remembering it correctly.

This is what I love the most about the consignment stores and the goodwill stores, you never know what you are going to find.

Anyway I´m off to drop some Fish Fry off at the Pet Store and I might swing by the flea market on my way back if there´s time.

Take Care!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar