25 september 2016

Mail Day / Store Pick Ups

I've been really busy over the past weekend so I never got the time to post this.

Last Friday was payday which meant I could finally go and pick up my movies in town :)
and I got the movies I ordered online that same day as well, or technically the day before but I didn't have the time to pick them up until the day after.

I´m still waiting on my new Freddy Figure to arrive, the release date still just states September so I don´t know.

But anyway here are all the new movies:


This first one was a totally unexpected find.
I went to pick up the movies I ordered at Kvarn Video (Best Video store in town) and they have a huge "used" section that I can never pass up on :)

Really didn't expect to find this awesome boxset there tho, I wanted to get it when it was first released but for some reason I never did.
The box is limited to 1000 Copies but unfortunately the certificate was lost.

Anyway moving on:



Sometimes They Come Back... For More, Scanners and Black Cat were the ones I ordered online.
When I got home I realized that I already had an Arrow release of Spirits of the Dead (Sagor Från De Döda) but that´s okay.

I Definitely have my work cut out for me, removing all the plastic and getting the movies into the shelves before the next package arrives :D

Hope You had a great weekend!

   


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar