8 september 2016

Titans Vinyl Figures - Alien Nostromo Edition


I finally managed to find two of these figures a while back, or I should say I managed to find them for a price that wasn´t completely insane.

I was actually pleasantly surprised, the Vinyl Figures themselves were very well made and the details were incredible.

They come in a "blind bag" just like the Funko Mystery minis, some people make it a thing to whey the box itself to find out what figure is in the box.
For me that kinda takes away the fun in buying a mystery box.

Of course I had my hopes on a certain figure, or figures.
But being a huge fan of the Alien franchise, any figure would be a win.

Here´s a list of the figures that´s in the set, and the rarity of each character.

  • Ripley 2/20
  • Big Chap 2/20
  • Kane Facehugger 2/20
  • Face Hugger 2/20
  • Ripley Spacesuit 2/20
  • Kane Chestburst 2/20
  • Egg 1/20
  • Dallas 1/20
  • Ash 1/20
  • Brett 1/20
  • Parker 1/20
  • Lambert 1/20
In Addition to these 12 figures there´s also 4 Mystery figures

  • Ash 1/40
  • Ripley 1/40
  • Big Chap 1/40
  • Egg 1/40
 And these are the two that I got :)


It must have been my lucky day cause I got two of the figures I wanted the most :)

I wasn´t able to film the unboxing this time but I did make a quick little slideshow video of the unboxing, so if you wanna see more of the figures just press play below.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar